Explorer, Collector, Botanist
Explorateur, Collectionneur, Botaniste
Before you use any images, data, text or other materials on this web site
(www.michaux.org), please carefully read the terms and conditions of this license
agreement. By using any of these materials, you are consenting to be bound by
this agreement. If you do not accept all of the terms of this agreement, you
are not authorized to use any materials on this site.
- Ownership of the Site. This web site and all materials on it are the property
of michaux.org (the "Site"). The only exceptions are copyrighted images and
other materials owned by others, which are so indicated. This agreement gives
you no ownership rights to any materials on this site.
- Copyright Laws. This site and all materials on it are protected under United
States copyright laws, which give creators of original works of authorship
the exclusive right to use their works for a limited period of time. With
certain exceptions, copyrighted materials may not be used or copied without
the permission of the copyright holder. This agreement describes the uses
which you are permitted to make of the materials on this site.
- License to Use. You are licensed by the Site to use materials on this site
for non-commercial purposes only. You may copy these materials for personal
use, so long as the copies contain all applicable copyright and trademark
notices. This license is not exclusive to you, and you may not transfer it.
- Prohibited Uses. Any commercial use of the materials on this site is strictly
prohibited. You may not sell, assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer these
materials, copy them for non-classroom use, publish them for personal gain,
or remove any copyright or trademark notice, without the express written permission
of the Site.
- No Warranty. All materials on this site are made available to you as-is.
The Site makes no warranty, express or implied, as to these materials, their
title, non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability, or fitness
for any particular purpose, or the performance or results you may obtain from
- Links to Other Sites. This site contains links to other sites. These links
do not mean that the Site endorses these sites, nor is the Site responsible
for their contents or use.
- Trademarks. "Michaux.org," and the logo are trademarks of the Site and may
not be used for any purpose without the express written permission of the
- Questions and Requests for Permission to Use. Any questions regarding the
terms of this agreement or requests for permission to use materials on this
site for any commercial or personal purpose should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.